PSD to HTML
- Drupal starts with an integrated User Account system to decide who can see which of your content
- Simple drag-and-drop interface for arranging content within "blocks"
- Countless useful Modules to add shopping carts,a blog, and so much more
- Drupal 8 is just around the corner!
- Wordpress is fast and easy to get up and running
- Thousands of widgets available to customize your page with social icons, news feed, etc.
- Search engines love Wordpress sites, making your site rise in the search rankings
- Countless themes available to customize your website to fit your style
Let's be honest, nobody wants a cookie-cutter website that's going to look like every other one out on the web. A template can be a great starting point if you don't want to pay a hefty fee for a design from scratch. But your brand is your brand, and your website should reflect that.
Make any template your own.
Maybe it's just a simple color change to match your logo, or maybe you want to put the sidebar on the other side of the page completely. The developers here at Pixelized Designs take your chosen template and customize it the way you see fit. The result is a website that's fast and easy to get online, but matches your brand beautifully.
Get In Touch